• Braai / BBQ area(s) • Bar (fully licenced) • Guest lounge
• Reception desk
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Garden(s) • Swimming pool • TV / games room
• Security (fenced) • Parking (off-street) • Tour assistance
• Conference facilities • Wedding facilities
• Wheelchair friendly • Family friendly • Gay friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Hiking trails (On-site) • Bird watching (On-site) • Fishing (On-site) • Swimming (On-site) • Bars / entertainment (<1 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (<1 km) • Quad biking (<1 km) • Farm activities (<1 km) • 4x4 trails (1 km) • Horse riding (3 km) • Game viewing (3 km) • Climbing (mountain / rock) (5 km) • Health spa (13 km) • Hot air ballooning (15 km) • Galleries / museums (15 km)
• Restaurants / Eateries (10 km) • Laundromat (13 km) • Grocery Store (13 km) • Internet Cafe (13 km) • Post Office (13 km) • Bus Station (13 km) • Bank and/or ATM (13 km) • Train Station (13 km)
Location RD 18 A, Maanhaarrand, Nearby Magaliesberg (13km), Gauteng
Take M47 from Johannesburg proceed through all stop streets to robots at Pinehaven with Sasol Garage on far left. Carry on straight through towards Rustenburg. Further on you will come to a T-junction at the R563 at Oaktree with a service station on opposite side. Turn right and then split left back on the N14.
Carry on until the 4way stop at Tarlton. Turn right onto the R24. This road will lead to Magaliesburg, out the other side on towards Rustenburg. Big Creek is approximately 16km from Magaliesberg as you enter North West Province. Turn right on the Hekpoort Road (the third Hekpoort road) at Maanhaarrand and travel 200 metres and Big Creek is on your Left.
what a lucky coincidence for us to find this peacful and cute place with its friendly hosts! We would to spend more time here but unfortunately have to leave today. I'm sure we'll come back if possible! Because we fell in love with this wonderful country and the kind people of South Africa. Dorothee and Dietmer Dietrich, Vienna, Austria.