• Bar (fully licenced) • Restaurant • Dining room • Guest lounge
• Reception desk • Wake up calls
• Garden(s) • Health spa • Jacuzzi • Swimming pool
• Security (guard) • Parking (off-street) • Tour assistance
• Business facilities • Conference facilities
• Family friendly • Gay friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Health spa (On-site) • Wine tasting (2 km) • Bars / entertainment (2 km) • Galleries / museums (3 km) • Gym / fitness centre (3 km) • Sky diving (5 km) • Golf course(s) (5 km) • Tennis court(s) (5 km) • Hot air ballooning (5 km) • Game viewing (5 km) • Ostrich Show Farms (10 km) • Horse riding (10 km) • Farm activities (10 km) • Cultural experiences (10 km) • Swatberg Pass (World natural heritage site) (15 km) • 4x4 trails (15 km) • Cango Caves (15 km) • Quad biking (15 km)
• Restaurants / Eateries (1 km) • Laundromat (2 km) • Grocery Store (2 km) • Internet Cafe (2 km) • Post Office (2 km) • Bank and/or ATM (2 km) • Car Hire (3 km) • Medical Centre (5 km)
Bed arrangements can either be king or twin. You choose your room, you choose your bed arrangement and your set to enjoy a well deserved break away from home.
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
Deposit: 50% deposit is required at booking
Check in: 14:00 Check out: 11:00
> Cots available on request > Children 0 - 3yrs: FREE > Children 4 - 12yrs: R100 per child per night B&B > Children > 13yrs: adult rate
> 10% of deposit is forfeited if cancelled > 14 days before arrival date > 10% of reservation total is forfeited if cancelled 14 days or less before arrival date > 100% of reservation total will be charged if canceled < 24 hours before arrival date
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard • Amex
Location 20 Bruwer Street, Oudtshoorn, Western Cape
From the North (Johannesburg and Pretoria)
From De Rust you will come in on Voortrekker Road, keep straight on until you get to the third traffic, turn right into Baron van Reede Street and about 2km further you will find us on your right hand side. Just follow the signs for Boulders.
From Cape Town
You will travel into Oudtshoorn on Voortrekker Road until you get CP Nel Museum on your left at the third traffic light. Turn left into Baron van Reede Street and about 2km further you will find us on your right. Just follow the signs for Boulders.
From George (N2)
You will enter Oudtshoorn on Langenhoven Road which later becomes Baron van Reede Street. Continue till you get CP Nel Museum on your left. Straight into Baron van Reede Street, and about 2km further you will find us on your right hand side. Just follow the signs for Boulders.
Latitude: S 33° 35' 28.76'' Longitude: E 22° 12' 4.66''