• Braai / BBQ area(s) • Dining room • Shop
• Wheelchair friendly • Family friendly • Pet friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Farm activities (On-site) • Bird watching (On-site) • Fishing (On-site) • Hiking trails (1 km) • Climbing (mountain / rock) (1 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (1 km) • Quad biking (1 km) • Bars / entertainment (10 km) • Galleries / museums (10 km) • Game viewing (10 km) • Cultural experiences (10 km) • 4x4 trails (10 km) • Diving / snorkeling (30 km)
• Restaurants / Eateries (10 km) • Grocery Store (10 km) • Post Office (10 km) • Bank and/or ATM (10 km)
R350 per person per night if longer than 1 night stay R400 per person per night if single night stay
12 years and older: R350 per child per night 5 - 11 years old: R175 per child per night 0 - 5 years: No Charge
Well socialised and trained pets with own baskets, blankets and bowls are welcome at R80 per pet for the duration stay. This needs prior arrangement and discussion with the owners at Evergreen. An additional laundry fee will be charged if pets sit/sleep on furniture and beds in the cottages
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
50% deposit required to confirm reservation
Check In / Out Times
Check in at 13h00 Check out at 10h00 Flexibility will be permitted if no guests are checking/out on your arrival/departure dates
Units are STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Guests must bring their own quads/mountain bikes/offroad motorbikes. There are no tracks on the farm but they can ride the scenic public dirt roads in the area.
25% of deposit will be refunded if cancelled 2 weeks before arrival date No refund with cancellations less than 2 weeks before arrival date.
Location Farm GM 11 K, Twyfelspoort Road, Koedoesfontein, Groot Marico, North West
- Travel on the N4 Platinum Highway - Go through the Swartruggens Toll Plaza - Once through the Swartruggens Toll Plaza travel 12km then turn left onto the Koedoesfontein dirt road - Travel for 2km until you reach the fork split and keep right at the fork split (signage shows Koedoesfontein/Nyedi/Jam Pot) - From the fork split travel 5km then turn right to Evergreen River Guest Farm