One Bedroom Chalet - Peak R950 per chalet per night One Bedroom Chalet - Off Peak R870 per chalet per night One Bedroom Chalet - Mid-week R790 per chalet per night
Two Bedroom Chalet - Sleeps 4, double bed in Room 1 and 2 singles in Room 2
Two Bedroom Chalet - Peak R1600 per chalet per night Two Bedroom Chalet - Off Peak R1460 per chalet per night Two Bedroom Chalet - Mid-week R1330 per chalet per night
Three Bedroom Chalet - Sleeps 7, double bed in Room 1, Room 2 has 2 singles, Room 3 has a double and 1 single
Three Bedroom Chalet - Peak R2300 per chalet per night Three Bedroom Chalet - Off Peak R2160 per chalet per night Three Bedroom Chalet - Mid-week R1970 per chalet per night
Two Bedroom Apartment - Sleeps 4, double bed in Room 1 and 2 singles in Room 2
Two Bedroom Apartment - Peak R1900 per chalet per night Two Bedroom Apartment - Off Peak R1800 per chalet per night Two Bedroom Apartment - Mid-week R1640 per chalet per night
** Extra mattress can be added to any unit at a once off cost of R200 for an additional person
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- 31 - 14 days prior to the reservation, 25% of the total tariff - 13 - 7 days prior to the reservation, 50% of the total tariff - 6 or less days prior to the reservation, 100% of the total tariff
- Payments for activities or meals can be made either via Credit Card or Cash. - We supply free fire wood but recommend that you also bring additional charcoal or briquettes to braai with as the wood burns quickly.
- Our chalets are fully self catering with a fridge, microwave, gas stove & oven, kettle, pots & pans, crockery & cutlery etc. Each chalet has its own lounge, bathroom, indoor fireplace, outdoor braai area, private garden and private parking space. Please note the units do not have a TV. - We supply all bed linen, extra blankets for cold weather and two towels per guest (one hand towel and one bath towel). We also supply you with coffee, tea, sugar, sweetener and Cremora. The bathrooms are supplied with a small soap, shower gel and body lotion.
- We request that clients allow a refundable deposit of R500 to be held by Greystone Lodge in the form of a Credit Card Authorisation Form or Cash for any accidental breakages or damage to property or you can opt for the Honesty Policy and advise us of any breakages.
- We are pet-friendly but request that pets be kept on a leash when outside the chalets and also no pet is to be left unattended inside the units so as to avoid disturbing other guests.
Please take extra caution when driving on the gravel roads and also note that during the summer months the gravel roads on the approaches to the Lodge can be muddy. If you have any concerns about this please check the current condition of the roads with us. We suggest that low profile vehicles or vehicles with low profile tyres do not attempt these roads. Standard sedans and 4x4s will not have a problem.
- Driving directions - a map will be emailed to you on making your reservation.
- Our cancellation policy is set out below however, we are willing to move your booking, once only, to a future date instead. This is only possible if the booking is moved at least a week before your check-in date. No refunds for early departure but discount on future bookings will be given for emergencies.
- Please note that no refunds are given for early departures unless due to a medical emergency. In which case, a medical certificate should be supplied before a refund is given.
- Please let us know your approximate time of arrival, so that we can ensure your accommodation is prepared in good time but please note check in time is from 14h00 unless special arrangements have been made.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard
Location Portion 10 of 4, Elandsfontein JT322, Nearby Dullstroom, Mpumalanga
From Johannesburg / Pretoria
Drive East on the N4 for 2 hours towards Mozambique – turn off at Belfast, then take the R540 Dullstroom Road. 9km outside Belfast turn right onto a gravel road signposted “Élandsfontein” and “Greystone Lodge”. Pass straight through the first crossroads and (approx 12km) cross over the second cross road, travel for 1.3km and the gate is on the right.If using SatNav do NOT take the Groenvlei road as some SatNavs suggest. That road is much longer and often in poor condition. The Elandsfontein road brings you straight to us.
From Nelspruit / Kruger National Park / Maputo
Drive West on the N4 towards Pretoria/Johannesburg, take the right turn onto Schoemans Kloof just outside Nelspruit. Pass the Bambi Hotel and keep going until Schoemans Kloof and the N4 meet up again. After 1.3 km on the N4 turn right on the Gravel road signposted "Farrefontein". Travel for 11km and turn right at the first 4 way cross roads. Travel for 7km and at the next 4 way cross roads turn right and go for 1,3km. Our gate is on the right hand side.
** Alternative for low-slung vehicles from the Nelspruit Direction
Drive West on the N4 towards Pretoria / Johannesburg, take the right turn onto Schoemans Kloof just outside Nelspruit. Pass the Bambi Hotel and keep going until Schoemans Kloof and the N4 meet up again. Travel through the toll gate, pass Machadodorp and get off the N4 at Belfast, then take the R540 Dullstroom Road. 9km outside Belfast turn right onto a gravel road signposted “Élandsfontein” and “Greystone Lodge”. Pass straight through the first crossroads and (approx 12km) cross over the second cross road, travel for 1.3km and the gate is on the right.