• Bar (fully licenced) • Restaurant • Guest lounge
• Reception desk • Wake up calls
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Security (fenced) • Security (guard) • Parking (garage) • Transfers (airport) • Tour assistance
• Family friendly • Gay friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Bars / entertainment (On-site) • Cultural experiences (1 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (1 km) • Galleries / museums (2 km) • Tennis court(s) (2 km) • Children's entertainment (3 km) • Cinemas (4 km) • The Big Hole (View the largest man-made hole in the world) (4 km) • Swimming (5 km) • Golf course(s) (5 km) • Horse riding (5 km) • Sky diving (5 km) • Hiking trails (5 km) • Bird watching (5 km) • Kamfersdam (National Heritage site is a must for birding) (7 km) • Casino (7 km) • Farm activities (10 km) • 4x4 trails (10 km) • Quad biking (10 km) • Game viewing (10 km) • Waterskiing (20 km) • Fishing (20 km) • Wind surfing (20 km) • Kayaking / canoeing (20 km) • Wine tasting (30 km) • Battlefields (The Kimberley area is rich in battlefields) (30 km)
• Internet Cafe (<1 km) • Laundromat (<1 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (<1 km) • Medical Centre (<1 km) • Bank and/or ATM (<1 km) • Grocery Store (1 km) • Post Office (1 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (2 km) • Bus Station (2 km) • Car Hire (4 km) • Train Station (4 km) • Airport (5 km)
Standard Rooms (X8): R550 per unit per night (sleeps 2)
These rooms are elegantly decorated and offer a choice between two three-quarter beds or a double bed. The en-suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower, a clawfoot slipper bathtub, basin and lavatory.
Deluxe Rooms (X2): R790 per unit per night (sleeps 2)
These deluxe rooms are larger in size than the standard rooms. They have a double bed and a spacious lounge area with couches to relax on and have en-suite bathrooms fitted with a shower, a clawfoot slipper bathtub, basin and lavatory.
Luxury Room (X1): R890 per unit per night (sleeps 4)
This room, is larger in size than the other rooms, when compared to the deluxe or standard rooms. It has a more spacious lounge area and en-suite bathroom with a jet bathtub. This grand styled suite has a luxuriously decorated lounge with plush sofas and armchairs. There are two bedrooms with closing doors. The main bedroom has a double bed while the second bedroom has two three-quarter beds in it. They each have a private entrance.
You can enjoy a scrumptious South African breakfast in our dining room at an additional cost and Annabell's Fine Dining Restaurant is available for your convenience. R50 per person (not included in the accommodation cost).
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard
Location 229 Du Toitspan Road, Belgaravia, Kimberley, Northern Cape
From Kimberley Airport
Travel north west on Maroela Street towards Oliver Road / N8 and after 1km, take the second left onto Oliver Road / N8. Continue for 3.8km and turn right onto Milner Road. In 1.1km turn right into Du Toitspan Road and Halfway House Hotel will be situated on the left hand side.
Latitude: S 28° 44' 58'' Longitude: E 24° 46' 41''