• Bar (fully licenced) • Dining room • Guest lounge
• Reception desk • Safety deposit box • Wake up calls
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Garden(s) • Swimming pool
• Parking (off-street) • Tour assistance
• Family friendly • Gay friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Swimming (On-site) • Whale watching (On-site) • Bird watching (On-site) • Beach (<1 km) • Fishing (<1 km) • Surfing (<1 km) • Coney Glen Beach (1 km) • Knysna Heads (Viewing Site) (1 km) • Waterskiing (3 km) • Bars / entertainment (5 km) • Golf course(s) (5 km) • Cinemas (5 km) • Kayaking / canoeing (5 km) • Forest Trails (5 km) • Boat trips (5 km) • Hiking trails (5 km) • Sailing (5 km) • Health spa (5 km) • Cultural experiences (5 km) • Gym / fitness centre (5 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (8 km) • 4x4 trails (10 km) • Wind surfing (10 km) • Quad biking (10 km) • Shark diving (30 km) • Diving / snorkeling (30 km) • Hang- / paragliding (30 km) • Sky diving (30 km) • Game viewing (30 km) • Wine tasting (30 km) • Hot air ballooning (30 km)
• Car Hire (5 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (5 km) • Post Office (5 km) • Bank and/or ATM (5 km) • Medical Centre (5 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (5 km) • Internet Cafe (7 km) • Laundromat (7 km) • Grocery Store (7 km)
The tariffs quoted are PER PERSON SHARING, PER NIGHT and are inclusive of a Deluxe Continental Breakfast, which is served in the dining area looking out across the sea from Knysna's Famous Heads, guarding the entrance to the Knysna Lagoon.
Rates include VAT (Value Added Tax) of 14%.
HIGH / PEAK SEASON
01 / 05 / 2013 ~ 30 / 09 / 2014
01/ 10 / 2013 ~ 30 / 04 / 2014
CONEY GLEN SUITE
Has sweeping views of the Knysna Heads, and the sea, as well as the Knysna Lagoon and the Outeniqua Mountains. Its bathroom offers equally dramatic cliff views of The Heads and the sea, from an extra large oval bathtub. It has two private balconies with beautiful sea and lagoon views.
Enjoy breathtaking sea and cliff views overlooking the Knysna Heads. The bedroom and balcony provide the perfect place to savour these vistas. Bed can be made up as twins or king. (State preference)
Where Fynbos rambles down to the sea, at Coney Glen Beach. Watch the fishermen on the rocks and enjoy magnificent sunsets from a large balcony. Bed can be made up as twins or king. (State preference)
BIRDS VIEW ROOM
Offers all encompassing views of the Knysna Lagoon and the Outeniqua Mountains. From a private balcony overlooking the pool, one can enjoy a romantic fairytale view of Knysna at night. Birds View has a spacious bathroom, with a large spa bath. Bed can be made up as twins or king. (State preference)
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
Due to the fact that we are a small establishment, the following cancellation charges will apply:
If cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival - 10 % of Total Accommodation. If cancelled 20 - 30 days prior to arrival - 25 % of Total Accommodation. If cancelled 10 - 20 days prior to arrival - 50 % of Total Accommodation. If cancelled 10 days or less prior to arrival, or in the event of a "No Show" the Total Accommodation Cost will be charged.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard
Location 50 Coney Glen Drive, The Heads, Knysna, Western Cape
Coming from the Cape Town / George side, drive all the way through the town of Knysna, through the central shopping area, out of town, past the hospital on the left hand side, round a bend to some traffic lights. At this set of traffic lights there is a KWIKSPAR shop and a Caltex Garage (Dirk Ellis Motors - VW Petrol Station) on the right hand side. Cross over these traffic lights, keeping in the right hand lane. The first road after the garage you turn to your right (continue from) *
Coming from the Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay side, you drive towards Knysna down a long hill, you do not go into the town of Knysna at all. As you are going into a dip, you will see the Caltex Garage on the left hand side and the traffic lights. George Rex Drive is before one gets to the traffic lights / garage. Turn left into George Rex Drive (continue from) *
* This is called George Rex Drive, and is sign posted - The Heads, Industrial Area, Leisure Isle. Continue along this road, for approximately 5 km, the Lagoon always being on your right hand side. You will pass the Knysna Golf Course on your left hand side, and past the golf course, the turning for Leisure Isle to the right. CONTINUE STRAIGHT along this road - around some bends, and when you go over the first speed hump, there is a road going up the hill, to the left. It is clearly signed Coney Glen Drive. Go up this road, passing all the viewpoints on the way. Follow the signs saying, "view point". At the very top you will get to a type of T-Junction - to the right is a car park for the top view point. At this T-Junction you turn to the left, and we are the first house on the right hand side, 100 metres along. A big grey house with "Headlands House" written above the garage - # 50 Coney Glen Drive, The Heads.
Should you have any difficulties, please don't hesitate to give us a call at one of the above telephone numbers. We look forward to welcoming you at Headlands House.
Latitude: S 34° 04' 41.60'' Longitude: E 23° 03' 53.20''