• 4 Star Graded (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa) • Member of FEDHASA (Federated Hospitality Association of Southern Africa) • Member of GHAHA (Guest House Accommodation of South Africa) • Member of SATOUR (South African Tourism)
• Braai / BBQ area(s) • Bar (fully licenced) • Restaurant • Dining room • Guest lounge • Shop
• Reception desk • Safety deposit box • Wake up calls
• Housekeeping • Laundry service • Childcare service
• Security (fenced) • Security (guard) • Parking (garage) • Parking (off-street) • Transfers (airport) • Tour assistance
• Business facilities • Conference facilities • Wedding facilities
• Wheelchair friendly • Family friendly • Gay friendly • Pet friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Bars / entertainment (On-site) • Wine tasting (On-site) • Theatre (3 km) • Galleries / museums (3 km) • Golf course(s) (5 km) • Swimming (5 km) • Cinemas (5 km) • Health spa (5 km) • Tennis court(s) (5 km) • Children's entertainment (5 km) • Casino (7 km) • Hang- / paragliding (10 km) • Fishing (15 km) • Horse riding (15 km) • 4x4 trails (15 km) • Farm activities (15 km) • Quad biking (15 km) • Bird watching (15 km) • Game viewing (15 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (15 km) • Hiking trails (15 km)
• Laundromat (<1 km) • Internet Cafe (<1 km) • Grocery Store (<1 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (<1 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (<1 km) • Post Office (<1 km) • Bank and/or ATM (<1 km) • Car Hire (<1 km) • Bus Station (1 km) • Medical Centre (1 km) • Train Station (3 km) • Airport (7 km)
These rooms offer a choice of twin or queen beds. The en-suite bathrooms are fitted with shower, basin and lavatory. Selected rooms feature baths. Writing desks and stationary are provided. Most rooms open onto a charming courtyard with furniture and others onto a large balcony with comfortable armchairs.
Our elegantly decorated luxury rooms have an understated old-world charm, complimented by modern luxury for the discerning traveller. These rooms, larger in size than the standard rooms, have more spacious lounge areas and en suite bathrooms with slipper baths and marble vanities.
For guests requiring more spacious accommodation, our uniquely decorated luxury suites offer a sense of tranquility, space and comfort. These grand and distinctively styled suites offer separate lounge areas which are luxuriously decorated with dining rooms and plush sofas and armchairs. All suites feature newly renovated bathrooms with slipper baths. Selected suites have fireplaces.
Week: R950 - R1660 per room per night Weekend: R575 per room per night (Friday and Saturday Evenings - Room Only) ** Subject to Avaliablity.
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
No verbal cancellations of reservations will be accepted. All cancellations must reach us by fax or email.
100% Refund if a reservation is cancelled 30 or more days prior to arrival. 50% Refund if a reservation is cancelled 15 or more days prior to arrival. 25% Refund if a reservation is cancelled 7 or more days prior to arrival.
No Refund will be given for a reservation cancelled 6 or less days prior to arrival.
If payment has not been received by due date your booking will be released unless an alternate arrangement is made.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard • Amex • Diners Club
- Leave airport premises and follow road to the 4-way stop. (National road) - Turn left onto national road and continue over two fly over's. - Proceed straight to the Monument. - Take the second exit to the left from the Monument circle (Builtfontein Road). - Turn right at the third traffic light into Lennox Street. - Proceed through two traffic lights. - Then turn left into Allan Street and second left into Currey Street. - The Club is situated on your right and guest parking can be found on your left.
Latitude: S 28° 44' 26.4'' Longitude: E 24° 45' 55.6''