• Cultural experiences (On-site) • Farm activities (On-site) • Bird watching (On-site) • Casino (2 km) • Children's entertainment (2 km) • Tennis court(s) (3 km) • Golf course(s) (3 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (3 km) • Sky diving (4 km) • Bars / entertainment (4 km) • Boat trips (5 km) • Sailing (5 km) • Diving / snorkeling (5 km) • Health spa (5 km) • Fishing (5 km) • Galleries / museums (5 km) • Gym / fitness centre (5 km) • Waterskiing (5 km) • Wind surfing (5 km) • Surfing (5 km) • Beach (5 km) • Swimming (5 km) • Horse riding (7 km) • Quad biking (10 km) • 4x4 trails (10 km)
• Grocery Store (2 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (2 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (2 km) • Internet Cafe (2 km) • Post Office (2 km) • Bank and/or ATM (2 km) • Medical Centre (3 km) • Laundromat (5 km) • Car Hire (5 km) • Airport (50 km)
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations made 30 days or more before date of arrival only 10% of deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival date, the client will be liable for the full booking amount.
- All prices excludes VAT
- Cancellation in the event of less than 30 days - no deposit will be refunded. - Check in time is 14h00 - 20h00 and check out time is 10h00.
- Accommodation has to be paid in full on arrival at Mentors Country Estate. - Limited DSTV, SABC & eTV channels available. - Linen provided, but no towels in self-catering units. - Bedding will be changed on a 3 - 4 days cycle. - Cash payments will only be accepted when made at our premises. - A cash handling fee will be levied for cash payments made into our bank account. - It is your responsibility to ensure that the accommodation suits your requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: IN TERMS OF NEW LEGISLATION WE NEED PROOF OF RESIDENCE: MUNICIPAL ACCOUNT OR ANY OTHER CURRENT ACCOUNT.
Location N2 Turn-off to Mentorskraal, Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape
From Port Elizabeth Airport
1. On Forest Hill Road, head northeast go 350m total 350m 2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Allister Miller Drive Go through 1 roundabout About 2 mins go 1.4km total 1.8km. 3. Turn left onto Forest Hill N/ B Road About 1 min go 850m total 2.6km 4. Turn right onto Walmer Road About 1 min go 600 m total 3.2km 5. Take the 2nd left onto South Union Street (signs for M4 / R75 / Grahamstown / Uitenhage / City) go total 3.3km 6. Continue onto Settlers Highway / M 4 About 4 mins go 6.0km total 9.3 km 7. Take exit 751A to merge onto N2 toward M8 / Kempston Road / Cape Town About 42 mins go 74.8km total 84.1km 8. Take exit 676 toward R102/ J effreys Bay go 500 m total 84.6km 9. Turn left Destination will be on the right go 190m total 84.8km Mentors Plaza Cnr N2 Turnoff and St Francis Road, Jeffreys Bay.