• Reception desk • Wake up calls
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Garden(s) • Swimming pool
• Security (fenced) • Security (guard) • Parking (off-street) • Transfers (airport)
• Gay friendly • Pet friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Cinemas (4 km) • Galleries / museums (5 km) • Gym / fitness centre (5 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (5 km) • Cultural experiences (5 km) • 4x4 trails (5 km) • Casino (7 km) • Golf course(s) (7 km)
• Restaurants / Eateries (1 km) • Medical Centre (2 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (2 km) • Laundromat (3 km) • Grocery Store (3 km) • Internet Cafe (3 km) • Bank and/or ATM (3 km) • Bus Station (3 km) • Post Office (3 km) • Train Station (4 km) • Car Hire (4 km) • Airport (4 km)
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
50% deposit to confirm booking.
Milner House reserves the right to allocate the room to another guests if no deposit received within 24 hours of arrival. Deposit will be forfeited if cancellation is made 24 hours before arrival. A R 15.00 admin fee will be charged on any refunds made.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard • Amex • Diners Club
Take the N12 from Johannesburg. After the casino on your right, you will cross two bridges. At the second traffic light after the last bridge, turn left. Follow road through 4 sets of traffic lights. After the second set there will be a Garden Court Hotel and a Spur restuarant. After the third there are hospitals on either side of the road. Turn right into the last turn-off before the fifth set of traffic lights into Miner Street. Proceed +- 800m to 31 Milner Str on your left. At the 5th set of traffic lights you will find "The Half Way House" Hotel on your left.
From Bloemfontein / Airport
Take the N8 from Bloemfontein. Continue down the road on which you enter until you see an illuminated advertising sign on the right that says "Milner House". Turn right at the sign into Milner Street. We are No: 31, 600m up the road on your right.
From Cape Town
Take the N12 just after Three Sisters. At the first traffic light turn right into MacDougall Street, at the next stop street (which is also a T-junction), turn left and continue down this road until you see the illuminated sign on your right. Continue as for the Bloemfontein directions.
Drive part the microwave tower until you reach the traffic light where ABSA is on your left and the Game shopping center on your right. Turn right into Bultfontein Road and continue down the road until you reach a large monument in the middle of the road. Continue as for the Johannesburg directions.