- 100% of bookings fee for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to stay. - 50% of booking fee for cancellations made less than 21 days prior to stay. - All refunds will be subject to a 5% administration fee.
- Walking safaris available at R575 per person (no under 16 or over 60 years of age). - Children under 6 years not permitted to join the adult game drive for their own safety. - Conservation levy not included in the package billed on departure. - Beverages available at the lodge, not included in the package. - All guests shall sign the North West Parks Board and Black Rhino Game Reserve indemnity forms including compliance with all rules and regulations of the parks, reserve and lodges. - Airport Shuttle available on request at R2075 per 3 adults One way to Johannesburg.
Conservation Levies payable as follows - per person per night
- Adults: R100 - Children under 12 Years: R65 - Children Below 6 years: FREE
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa
Location 3/19 Black Rhino Reserve R565, Pilanesberg National Park, North West
From Pretoria / Johannesburg
- Head towards Sun City on the R556 and pass by the entrance to Sun City on the right. - Continue for 5.11km to the T-junction and turn right onto the R565 (Swartruggens). - Continue on this road for approximately 27km through a small village until you arrive at the Black Rhino Game Reserve entrance on the right. - Sign in at the gate and either drive on directly to the lodge or request that we collect you from the gate if you do not want to drive your car on the dirt roads. - A standard clearance sedan should be able to reach Morokolo Game Lodge (No. 3/19 Black Rhino Reserve) without difficulty. - From the Black Rhino Game Reserve gate, drive for 2.9km along the road until you meet an intersection, continue straight for 500m till you see our lodge on the right; No 3/19 Black Rhino Reserve.