• Bar (fully licenced) • Restaurant
• Reception desk • Safety deposit box • Wake up calls
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Garden(s) • Swimming pool
• Security (fenced) • Security (guard)
• Business facilities • Conference facilities • Wedding facilities
• Wheelchair friendly • Family friendly • Gay friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Bars / entertainment (On-site) • Swimming (On-site) • Golf course(s) (3 km) • Gym / fitness centre (5 km) • Cultural experiences (5 km) • Galleries / museums (5 km) • Beit Bridge (Border of Zimbabwe) (18 km) • Game viewing (20 km) • Bird watching (20 km)
• Car Hire (<1 km) • Bank and/or ATM (<1 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (1 km) • Grocery Store (1 km) • Post Office (1 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (3 km) • Train Station (3 km) • Medical Centre (3 km)
Standard Room: R665 per room per night (sleeps 2) Luxury Room: R785 per room per night (sleeps 2) Deluxe Room: R850 per room per night (sleeps 3, sleeper couch) Budget Room: R550 per room per night (sleeps 2)
2017 - R100 per person
01/01/18 - 31/12/18
Standard Room: R730 per room per night (sleeps 2) Luxury Room: R860 per room per night (sleeps 2) Deluxe Room: R935 per room per night (sleeps 3, sleeper couch) Budget Room: R605 per room per night (sleeps 2)
2018 - R120 per person
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
All applications for refunds to be address to Management at Musina Hotel. In cases of illness or from time to time the Property may request a medical certificate to consider a refund.
Terms and conditions for Cancellations:
- Twenty one days (21) and less before check-in date, the full pre-payment amount will be forfeited (100%). - Twenty two days (22) to forty (40) days before check-in date 25% will be forfeited. - Forty-one (41) and more, 15% will be forfeited.
When full amount is repayable, a 10% administration fee will be charged with a minimum of R 100.00 In the event of the guest not checking in on the first night of the reservation, the accommodation will not be held for the number of days already paid for.
Where the pre-payment due-date has expired and no payment has been received, THE GUEST SHOULD FIRST BE CONTACTED BEFORE THE RESERVATION IS CANCELLED!! All applications for refunds (original documents) to be addressed to Management at Musina Hotel.
In case of illness or from time to time the resort may request a medical certificate to consider a refund. Pre-payments (deposits) may be transferred to future bookings to avoid forfeiture up to three days prior to arrival. Exceptions might occur from time to time at the Resort discretion.
A 50% deposit is required for the full outstanding amount within 72 hours after making the booking to guarantee your reservation. Email proof of payment through to the hotel. If not received timeously, the Property reserves the right to release all arrangements made.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard
Location 3 National Road, Musina (Messina), Limpopo
From Johannesburg/Pretoria and Polokwane:
Take the N1 to Polokwane. Continue on the N1 to Louis Trichardt (117 km). Carry on to Mopani (68 km). Carry on to Musina (30 km). Just after entering Musina Town, Musina Hotel will be situated on your left hand side.
From Beitbridge Border Post:
Head south on the N1 and continue for 28.6km, passed Musina. The hotel will be on the right hand side.