• Bar (fully licenced) • Restaurant • Dining room • Guest lounge
• Safety deposit box • Wake up calls
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Garden(s) • Health spa • TV / games room
• Security (fenced) • Parking (off-street)
• Family friendly • Gay friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Swimming (On-site) • Bird watching (On-site) • Health spa (On-site) • Children's entertainment (3 km) • Tennis court(s) (4 km) • Hiking trails (10 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (10 km) • Quad biking (10 km) • Horse riding (15 km) • Game viewing (15 km) • Cultural experiences (15 km) • Galleries / museums (15 km) • Hang- / paragliding (20 km) • Hot air ballooning (25 km) • Golf course(s) (25 km) • Casino (30 km) • Theatre (30 km) • Cinemas (30 km)
• Bank and/or ATM (1 km) • Laundromat (2 km) • Grocery Store (2 km) • Internet Cafe (2 km) • Post Office (2 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (4 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (5 km) • Medical Centre (28 km) • Train Station (30 km) • Airport (35 km)
Follow R28 FROM PTA/KRUGERSDORP then follow N14 highway towards Magaliesberg TJUNC into R563 TURN RIGHT continue 18km and turn left onto the R24 MAGALIESBURG pass MAROPENG ON LH up to R24/MAGALIESBURG STOP TURN RIGHT towards MAGALIESBURG 15km travel through the village and keep to the right, we are situated 1.5km outside the village on the right hand. You will see the signboards saying "La Provence and Out of Afrika".
Review by: Lillian Janse Van Vuuren, SA (October 2011)
We stayed in the White Linen Room and found everything perfect - the breakfast at the riverside the next morning was delicious and Marguerite - the owner's wife is a very pleasant hostess - the peaceful atmosphere and the friendly staff make this lodge a place you will want to come back to. We went into La Provence - another lodge on the same property and found this a very interesting and stunning place and will certainly go back to spend some time there. Tariffs a bit pricey!