• Dining room • Guest lounge
• Reception desk
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Garden(s) • Swimming pool
• Parking (off-street) • Transfers (airport) • Tour assistance
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Whale watching (2 km) • Bars / entertainment (2 km) • Fishing (2 km) • Children's entertainment (2 km) • Beach (2 km) • Wind surfing (2 km) • Gym / fitness centre (2 km) • Health spa (2 km) • Swimming (2 km) • Surfing (2 km) • Galleries / museums (5 km)
• Restaurants / Eateries (2 km) • Laundromat (2 km) • Internet Cafe (2 km) • Bank and/or ATM (2 km) • Bus Station (5 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (10 km) • Airport (20 km)
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
Please be aware of this: ALL cancellations received
* If cancelled up to 30 days before arrival the deposit is fully refundable. * If cancelled up to 15 days before arrival 50% of the deposit will be retained. * If cancelled later than 5 days or in the case of a no show 100% of all room nights will be charged. * For short stays deemed as 1 or 2 nights during high occupancy period the full payment will be requested. * Non arrivals or no shows will be held responsible for the full amount of their stay.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard • Amex • Diners Club
Location 14 Pine Road, Green Point, Cape Town, Western Cape
From Cape Town International Airport
Take the N2 motorway towards the centre of Cape Town (approximately 20 minutes). When you reach Cape Town, the mountain will be on your left hand side and you will pass Groote Schuur Hospital on the right. Keep in the right hand lane. The N2 splits into Eastern Boulevard (right) and the M3. Take the Eastern Boulevard and follow it right around, pass the city on your left and Table Bay on your right (keep in the middle lane).
You will eventually come to a large junction, with a traffic light (Coen Steytler to the left and The Waterfront on your right). Cross over this junction and turn right at the 2nd set of traffic lights into Somerset Road - the M61. Drive down Somerset Road through 5 sets of traffic lights (3 road junctions, 2 pedestrian lights). After the 5th set, on your left turn into Wigtown Road. At the stop street turn right into Sydney Street. At the next stop street turn right into Pine Road and you will see Point B Guest House on your left.