• 4 Star Graded (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa) • AA Quality Assured - Rated as "Superior" • 2011 AA Travel Guides American Express Accommodation Awards WINNER in the category "B&B/Guest House with Self-Catering - Small"
• Braai / BBQ area(s) • Dining room • Guest lounge
• Reception desk
• Housekeeping • Laundry service • Childcare service
• Garden(s) • Swimming pool • TV / games room
• Security (fenced) • Parking (off-street) • Transfers (airport)
• Business facilities • Conference facilities
• Family friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Swimming (On-site) • Bird watching (On-site) • Astro turf (hockey) (<1 km) • East London Golf Course (<1 km) • Golf course(s) (1 km) • Beach (1 km) • Tennis court(s) (1 km) • Gym / fitness centre (1 km) • Fishing (2 km) • Health spa (2 km) • East London ICC (2 km) • Surfing (2 km) • Theatre (3 km) • Cinemas (3 km) • Bars / entertainment (3 km) • Galleries / museums (3 km) • Casino (5 km) • Boat trips (8 km) • Farm activities (10 km) • Game viewing (15 km) • Cultural experiences (15 km)
• Bank and/or ATM (<1 km) • Post Office (2 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (2 km) • Grocery Store (3 km) • Medical Centre (3 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (3 km) • Bus Station (3 km) • Airport (15 km) • Car Hire (15 km)
Single: from R750 p/night (including breakfast) Single: from R680 p/night (excluding breakfast)
Sharing: from R1100 p/night (including breakfast) Sharing: from R980.00 p/night (excluding breakfast)
** Please enquire for more specifc rates, as different rates apply for different rooms.
Children: 1/2 of applicable sharing rate if sharing a room with an adult.
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
Check-In: 14:00 onwards Check-Out: no later than 11:00am
Payment & Deposit
All major credit cards are accepted. EFT, cash deposits, etc. are all acceptable methods of payment. We require 50% of the booking total to be paid in advance in order to secure bookings. The balance can be paid on arrival.
We welcome children of all ages. Children 0 - 5 years stay free. Children 6 - 12 years charged at half of sharing rate. Children 12 years and up charged adult rates. Cancellation Policy
Bookings cancelled 0 - 6 days prior to arrival will be liable for the full booking amount. Bookings cancelled 7 - 15 days prior to arrival will forfeit 75% of the deposit amount. Bookings cancelled 15 + days prior to arrival qualify for a full refund of the deposit amount.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Bank Cheques • Travellers Cheques • Visa • MasterCard • Amex • Diners Club
Location 14 Montrose Avenue, Bunkers Hill, East London, Eastern Cape
From Port Elizabeth on R72 & Airport
From the airport turn left into Settlers Way (R72) & continue through town on the R72. Take the Gleneagles Road off-ramp. Turn right at the traffic light. Continue straight past one more set of traffic lights, and then to 4-way stop. Cross straight over 4-way stop & approx. 500 meters take the first road to the right into Montrose Avenue, you will see the sign pointing to See More Guest House.
From the airport, turn left into Settlers Way (R72) Continue straight through big traffic circle (intersection of Oxford Street and Fleet Street), turning right at 2nd traffic light into Currie Street. Continue until road veers to beachfront. Continue along entire beachfront until you reach a T-Junction. Take the road veering to the left, Moore Street, and then take the first right (M13) John Bailey Rd. Continue through 2 roundabouts until you reach the Gleneagles road 4-way stop (Stirling High School on corner). Turn left into Gleneagles Rd & left again into Montrose Avenue, (2nd Rd on the left).
From Transkei & Durban on the N2
Continue on N2 to City. Take the Northeast Expressway off ramp. Continue on expressway until you reach Gleneagles Rd/Pearce Street off-ramp. At the top of the off-ramp you will come to a traffic light, turn left & immediately get into right hand lane coming to a 4-way stop (corner Gleneagles and Old Transkei Road). Cross straight over 4-way stop & approx. 500 meters take the first road to the right into Montrose Avenue, you will see the sign pointing to See More Guest House.
From Queenstown through Stutterheim
From the N6, turn right onto the R72 (Northeast Expressway) & follow it until you get to the Gleneagles Rd off-ramp. At the top of the off-ramp you will come to a traffic light, turn left & immediately get into right hand lane coming to a 4-way stop (corner Gleneagles and Old Transkei Road). Cross straight over 4-way stop & approx. 500 meters take the first road to the right into Montrose Avenue, you will see the sign pointing to See More Guest House.
Latitude: S 32° 59' 48.1'' Longitude: E 27° 55' 20.08''