• Health spa (<1 km) • Bars / entertainment (<1 km) • Gym / fitness centre (<1 km) • Golf course(s) (<1 km) • Tennis court(s) (<1 km) • Cycling / mountain bike trails (1 km) • Boat trips (2 km) • Cinemas (2 km) • Children's entertainment (2 km) • Galleries / museums (2 km) • Kayaking / canoeing (2 km) • Beach (2 km) • Diving / snorkeling (2 km) • Hang- / paragliding (2 km) • Sailing (2 km) • Cultural experiences (2 km) • Fishing (3 km) • Surfing (3 km) • Swimming (3 km) • Theatre (4 km) • Climbing (mountain / rock) (6 km) • Hiking trails (6 km) • Wine tasting (20 km) • Casino (24 km) • Bird watching (25 km) • Horse riding (26 km) • 4x4 trails (27 km) • Sky diving (27 km) • Quad biking (27 km) • Farm activities (27 km)
• Restaurants / Eateries (<1 km) • Bus Station (<1 km) • Laundromat (1 km) • Grocery Store (1 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (2 km) • Internet Cafe (2 km) • Bank and/or ATM (2 km) • Train Station (2 km) • Car Hire (2 km) • Medical Centre (2 km) • Post Office (2 km) • Airport (28 km)
The rates below are per night for two people sharing, and not per person - excluding breakfast
** Single person rates ~ Low to Peak season: From R850 to R1,320.
** Tea and coffee tray, Instant Oats and Nutty Crunch Muesli are always available in all the units.
Breakfast: Rates are excluding breakfast. Hot breakfast on request at R85 extra per person.
Apartment/ bedroom en-suite rates:
Low Season (1 May - 14 Sept)
High Season (15 Sep - 09 Dec (16 Jan - 30 Apr
Peak Season & Special Events (10 Dec - 15 Jan)
Bay Window Studio Balcony Apartment
Large Balcony Studio Apartment
The Mid Bedroom en-suite
** Peak season rates apply for special events at the Green Point Stadium and in Cape Town.
Sleeper couch and a request for an extra mattress and bedding is R500 extra per night. Camper Cot at R35 extra per night.
Children are deemed to be adults from 11 years ~ Please enquire regarding rates.
* We only accept two night bookings on Fridays & Saturdays. * Single night bookings accepted from Sunday to Thursday nights
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. - 50% deposit is required to secure a booking and the balance paid on arrival or before. - Rates are subject to change without prior notice. - Items for guest account will be laundry, printer copies, firewood / charcoal and prior arrangement expenses.
- Theft and damage to property/contents will be charged for. - High season rates apply to all Major Events staged in the Low season. - Peak Season rates apply to all Major Events staged in the High season.
- Midnight and beyond arrivals charged at R250 per room. - Free remote control Tandem parking on the premises: Should your car occupy space for two cars a R65 levy per night will apply.
- Balance strictly payable on arrival at guest house. - Laundry/Valet service available at a levy. - FREE Wi-Fi internet available at the guest house. - Baby cot available (at extra R35 per night.) - Breakage and damages will be charge for.
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Visa • MasterCard
Location 13 Dysart Road, Green Point, Cape Town, Western Cape
From Cape Town International Airport
Take the N2 highway towards Cape Town city. At the end of the highway proceed up Buitengracht Road, turn right at the second intersection into Helen Suzman Blvd. Follow the road for 2.2km until you reach the Green Point circle, take the first arm left and then immediately right into Main road towards Sea Point. After 120 meters on your left you will see Kwikspar and Ultra Liquors, take the 2nd road after Ultra Liquors, left into Wigtown Road. Once you are in Wigtown Road take the second left into Dysart Road. Look for the fourth house on the right number 13 Dysart road, Stadium Guest House.