• 5 Star Graded (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa) • AA Quality Assured - Rated as "Highly Recommended" • Member of FEDHASA (Federated Hospitality Association of Southern Africa) • Member of NAA (National Accommodation Association of South Africa) • Member of the Kwababa Association and Umhlanga Tourism.
• Bar (fully licenced) • Dining room • Guest lounge
• Reception desk
• Housekeeping • Laundry service
• Garden(s) • Jacuzzi • Swimming pool
• Security (fenced) • Parking (off-street) • Transfers (airport)
• Business facilities
• Family friendly • Gay friendly
Activities On-Site / Nearby
• Swimming (On-site) • Beach (<1 km) • Surfing (<1 km) • Whale watching (1 km) • Gym / fitness centre (2 km) • Cinemas (5 km) • Boat trips (5 km) • Children's entertainment (5 km) • Fishing (5 km) • Casino (10 km) • Horse riding (10 km) • Health spa (10 km) • Golf course(s) (10 km) • Tennis court(s) (10 km)
• Internet Cafe (<1 km) • Restaurants / Eateries (2 km) • Grocery Store (2 km) • Bank and/or ATM (2 km) • Post Office (2 km) • Shopping Centre / Mall (5 km) • Airport (10 km)
Single: From R980 - R1400 per person per night Sharing: From R1160 - R1520 per person per night
* All rates include a scrumptious English and / or Continental breakfast by the rock swimming pool. Peak Season rates are available on request. Please note that single rates are not available during peak seasons.
The Elephant Room
Leading into the garden the Elephant Room offers guests a choice of either an extra length king size bed or two extra length single beds with a full en-suite bathroom (bath and shower).
The Rhino Room
Leading into the garden the Rhino Room offers guests a choice of either an extra length king size bed or two extra length single beds with a full en-suite bathroom (bath and shower).
The Big Five Room
Leading into the garden the Big Five Room is furnished with a king size bed and is complimented by its luxurious en-suite bathroom with a corner bath and a double shower.
The Lion Suite
The suite gives you a choice of two extra length single beds or a king size bed, with luxuriant full bathroom fitted with a jacuzzi bath. The Lion suite is stylishly appointed and opens onto its own balcony for your private enjoyment.
The Leopard Suite
The suite gives you a choice of two extra length single beds or a king size bed, with luxuriant full bathroom fitted with a jacuzzi bath. The Leopard suite is stylishly appointed and opens onto its own balcony for your private enjoyment.
The Buffalo Suite
Our stylish Buffalo Suite offers additional privacy, boasting its own private lounge. Luxuriously appointed with extra length king size bed and deluxe en-suite bathroom featuring a lavish jacuzzi bath and adjoining walk-in shower. Opening up onto its own private balcony you can relax and enjoy a meal in private or simply spend some time alone surrounded by the lush garden below and take in the picturesque distant ocean views. The Buffalo Suite is ideal for honeymooners, corporate executives or special occasions. Before your arrival and at your request, it is possible to convert the lounge into sleeping facilities for a family.
Self Catering Rates
The Den (sleeps 4)
It has two bedrooms (1 x queen size bed & 2 x single beds), a granite kitchen, granite diner and a bathroom. The linen is of high quality percale and every room is equipped with satellite television (DSTV), DVD player, air-conditioning, a safe and a hairdryer. This unit is serviced daily. There is a hospitality tray and mini bar in the kitchen.
From R1290 - R2900 per unit
* You have an option of including a scrumptious English and / or Continental breakfast by the rock swimming pool. Peak Season rates are available on request. Please note that single rates are not available during peak seasons.
These rates are provided as a guideline only, and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
Please note that the full amount of the booking will be charged in the event of no shows or premature departure.
More than 29 days prior to arrival: 0% cancellation fee Between 21 - 28 days: 25% cancellation fee Between 14 - 21 days: 50% cancellation fee Between 7 - 14 days: 75% cancellation fee Less than 7 days: 100% cancellation fee
R200 fees payable for late check- in, after 20h00
Methods of Payment Accepted
• Cash • Direct Deposits • Bank / Internet Transfers • Bank Cheques • Visa • MasterCard • Amex • Diners Club
Location 24 Stanley Grace Crescent, Umhlanga Rocks, KwaZulu-Natal
Directions from Johannesburg:
From the N3, take the N2 to the Umhlanga Rocks / Mt Edgecombe turn-off and turn right at traffic light. Go under the Morelands Millennium Bridge and take the next turn-off to Umhlanga Rocks Drive. Turn left and continue to the 2nd circle. Turn right down towards the sea into Umhlanga. Turn right at the Protea Hotel (Ridge Road) and continue until you reach a stop street. Turn right into Stanley Grace Crescent and we are situated at No. 24 on the left hand side.
Directions from King Shaka International Airport:
Exit the airport and follow the signs to the N2
You will drive through a road toll
Take the Umdloti exit toward Umdloti
Turn right onto M4/Leo Boyd Highway
Go straight through one roundabout
Take Lighthouse Road/Umhlanga off-ramp
At first traffic light, turn right into Ridge Road
At STOP, turn right into Stanley Grace Crescent
We are at 24 Stanley Grace Crescent, Umhlanga Rocks.